Orange-Crumbed Baked Chicken
4 servings- 3 points
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp
- ½ tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¾ cup whole-wheat cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp grated orange zest
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Four 3 oz skinless boneless chicken thighs
Preheat the oven to 350°F; spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spary.
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, mustard, and soy sauce. On a sheet of wax paper, combine the cracker crumbs, orange zest, onion powder, and pepper. Brush the chicken on both sides with the mustard mixture, then dredge in the crumbs, firmly pressing the crumbs to coat both sides. Place the chicken on the baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes; turn over and bake until cooked through, 15-20 minutes longer.