Pizza goodness without the grease and guilt : )
Italian Pizza Bake
2 servings-4 points
- 1/3 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 2 Tbsp fat-free egg product or 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup diced green or yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup cut-up cooked chicken breast
- ½ cup diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, drained (from 28-oz can)
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, egg product, water, and garlic powder; spread in pan.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bell pepper and onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and Italian seasoning; cook until hot. Spoon over batter. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown; loosen from sides.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 190 Total Fat: 4.5g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 390mg Total Carbohydrate: 20g Dietary Fiber: 1g Protein: 18g
Vitamin A: 8% Vitamin C: 20% Calcium: 20% Iron: 10%
Dietary Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Vegetable; 2 Very Lean Meat; ½ Fat